SCP is a vibrant and energetic practice that excels at providing innovative and practical design and management solutions to all our clients on all their projects. With our working directors having over 175 years of combined engineering experience, the SCP directors, engineers and technicians engage with all project disciplines to add value to all stages of the projects to ensure the best project outcomes are achieved.
SCP is privately owned and all equity is held by the practice directors. This ensures continuity and dedication to all projects by the staff at SCP and its directors.
We do this by:
- Teaming projects with senior staff and SCP directors for the full duration of all projects.
- Experience and commitment are applied to all projects from initial briefing through to
completion. SCP engineers and staff always challenge and explore new solutions to ensure the best project outcomes
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced within allocated time frames to ensure adequate co-ordination and review
- Directors maintain project involvement from Concept to Completion, ensuring the best project and client outcomes.
- Using the latest technology to produce the most accurate modelling available (analysis and documentation)
- Constantly training staff to ensure the latest industry knowledge and requirements are adhered to.
- Building trust and rapport with our clients through honest and open communication