Australian Turf ClubPROJECT
Heritage RefurbishmentPROJECT DESCRIPTION
The original member’s stand was constructed in 1886 and was extended to the north and widened along its entire length between 1907 and 1914 which resulted in obscuring the majority of the original grandstand.
The building is multi level consisting of a ground floor bar and TAB area, first floor function area and the tiered grandstand seating at the second level. Along the length of the grandstand there are two types of roof trusses and roof pitches, which identifies two periods of construction to the building.SCP INVOLVEMENT
Building Diagnostics Investigation and Report