Campbelltown Hospital END CLIENT
Campbelltown Hospital is undergoing significant enhancements. Stage 1 of the Redevelopment includes the construction of a new multi-storey building.
The new acute services building houses inpatient wards, ambulatory, outpatient and allied health services, pathology and clinical information. Existing buildings were upgraded and reconfigured to expand the Emergency Department, Paediatric Outpatients, Birthing Suite and Maternity areas.
- 90 additional inpatient beds with a capacity for a further 30
- an expanded emergency department
- two state-of-the-art cardiac catheterisation laboratory/interventional suites
- four new birthing suites
- an expanded paediatric outpatients unit
- a co-located and expanded floor comprising of ambulatory care, outpatients, antenatal and allied health consulting rooms and treatment spaces
- an expanded pathology and clinical information space
- an expanded loading dock
- additional 248 car parking spaces, bringing the total number of on-site car spaces at the hospital to 1,225
- a new centralised café with direct links to the existing main entry and new acute services building